25 de jul. de 2020

0

I'm fine.




you said I would be fine. 
you didn't lie about it. 
I'm fine.
but I still miss you. every day. 
I would like to be lying down now,
looking at you,
hugging you and enjoying the luck of having you.
have you met someone else?
I hope when you meet,
that person knows how lucky it is to be by your side.
today I heard a new song from Taylor swift called August. 
I think she was inspired by my thoughts
when writing this song.
"wanting was enough.
for me it was enough."
my 16 year old version would be so disappointed
to know my 26 year old version still makes sense in Taylor’s songs...
I still want you so much.
I'm still here,
talking to God,
asking for another chance,
a minimal chance to make you come back to me.
waiting for a message,
an email,
or call in the middle of the night.
I would forget everything
and start over from scratch
just to sleep with you for the rest of our lives.
I'm saving money,
hoping someday you will come back
and ask me to come back.
I come back without thinking,
because there is nothing more wrong
than living apart after everything that happened.
will you come back someday?
I still miss you. every day. 
nothing will ever be the same again. 
I'm fine. 
but I'm wrong being away from you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário